20080222

things i read

I have a list of links on the right hand side of the page, but I thought I'd just give a little synopsis of them since their content is not always readily apparent from their titles.

in alphabetical order,

Aztec Spaceship: a new visual/comic strip blog thing from my fiance, Zodda
Apophenia: been reading since early 2003, fascinating research on youth and the internet
Carfree Family: a Santa Fe blog about living without a car, I mostly like reading about Santa Fe.
Cosmic Variance: a new addition to my RSS feeds, physics-y but not weighed down. More physics, less filling I guess.
Feministing: nuff said
Heroine Sheik: video games, sex, and gender. Right up my alley.
No Impact Man: helps me keep my finger on the pulse of whats going on in conservation and new conservationist culture
Language Log: I used to read a few linguistics blogs but after they repeatedly linked to Language Log I dumped them and started reading this instead.
Questionable Content: awesomest. a web comic.
xkcd: another awesomest web comic.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, we read the same web comics, at least! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete